In May 2013 we launched the Design Indaba 2014 Poster Design Competition, offering all South African students the opportunity to work on the 2014 Design Indaba advertising campaign.
- Go to designindaba.com (you’re already here)
- Have a look at what we’re about (a bit of research never hurt anyone)
- See what we’ve done in the past (prepare to be amazed)
- Use your own initiative to design something mind-blowing!
Deadline for submissions: Friday 7 June 2013.
Click here to submit your entry form.
- Poster size A1
- Format JPG
- Please submit two versions of your artwork: low res (72 dpi) AND high res (300 dpi)
Download the full competition terms, conditions and guidelines here.
In addition to the opportunity to work on our 2014 campaign the winner also walks away with a Samsung Galaxy S III Mini, sponsored by MTN, as well as being published on designindaba.com.
Click here to see the finalists.
And the winner is... Chevawn Blum!