Part of the Project
From the Series
Recently Design Indaba called on South African design students to get their design on and take a shot at designing an event poster for Design Indaba 2014.
Originality, creativity and an understanding of the brand were some of the jury’s considerations.
We were delighted by both the number and quality of the entries and thank everybody who participated.
Here are the 12 finalists, in no particular order:
1. Aimee de la Harpe from Rhodes University
2. Anrich Seegers from Inscape Design College, Pretoria
3. Chevawn Blum from Rhodes University, Grahamstown
4. Christi du Toit from AAA Cape Town Campus
5. Jehan Ara Khonat from Rhodes University, Grahamstown
6. Jess Poulos from Rhodes University, Grahamstown
7. Karl Moss from AAA Cape Town Campus
8. Leigh Pietersen from AAA Cape Town Campus
9. Nicola Acquisto from AAA Cape Town Campus
10. Cheyne-Levi Maasdorp from AAA Cape Town Campus
11. Quandile Dlamini from AAA Cape Town Campus
12. Sarah Greg-MacDonald, Red & Yellow Cape Town
Our winner will be announced on designindaba.com, so keep an eye out in the coming weeks. They will walk away with a Samsung Galaxy SIII mini, as well as the opportunity to work on the 2014 Design Indaba advertising campaign.
Thank you to everyone who entered our competition, we loved seeing our South African students get creatively inspired!