Buyers Day 2014 at Design Indaba ExpoRegistered buyers are invited to attend an exclusive Buyers Day, which takes place the day before the Expo opens to the public.
Registered buyers at Design Indaba Expo 2014 are invited to attend a dedicated Buyers Day, which takes place at the CTICC before the Expo opens to the public. This is an opportunity for buyers to browse the Expo floor at their leisure and engage exhibitors and other buyers.
For just R220, buyers get the chance to browse the Expo at a relaxed pace, away from the crowds and prior to the general public. The fee includes a Buyers Guide directory of all exhibitors on the expo floor.
Your registration fee of R220 includes:
- Exclusive Buyers Only Day on Thursday 27 February 2014
- Accreditation by name, company and country to allow better interaction with exhibitors and media
- Additional access to the Expo during show days: Friday 28 February to Sunday 2 March 2014
- A Buyers' Pack with additional information and resources on the Design Indaba Exhibitors and the City of Cape Town
- Special accommodation rates organised for Design Indaba
- R75 for every additional buyer from the same company