Foodcorp is challenging you to re-imagine the way in which South Africans interact with their favourite food brands.
There are four creative briefs available for entry. Click on the brand logos below to view each brief.
Alternatively, you may download all the briefs in a single pdf here.
Who may enter?
The award is open to all designers who are not younger than 18 years on 31 August 2011. Only designers who are permanent residents in South Africa may take part in the competition.
Which works may be entered?
- A maximum of three works may be entered
- An entry form must accompany each entry.
- Only original design works may be entered
Three prizes will be awarded:
- The overall winner receives an Apple Mac and R5000. The school the winner attends receives R10 000.
- Second place receives R5000.
- Third place receives R2000.
The overall winning design, may become the new packaging of that specific product. If Foodcorp chooses to put the winning design into production, a design fee will be paid to the designer.
Final adjudication will be by a judging panel comprising of Foodcorp representatives and appropriate professional designers. Entries will be considered based on the successful evaluation of the brief. The judges' decision is final.