The winners of the prestigious INDEX: 2011 Award were announced in Copenhagen last week.
- In the Home category Alejandro Aravena won for this social housing project.
- In the Body category Yves Béhar picked up the award for the See Better to Learn Better project.
- In the Work category Kiran Bir Sethi was honoured for her Design for Change campaign.
- In the Community category Design Seoul won the award to for their efforts to reimagine Seoul, using design.
- In the Play category Hövding walked about with the prize for their invisible airbag for cyclists’ heads.
You can read our story about the awards here.