Part of the Project
From the Series
From 10 January to 10 February 2014, digital artists from around the world are invited to unleash their creativity and challenge the ten artists featured in the second season of Fotolia’s TEN campaign.
TEN is an educational campaign led by international stock photo agency, Fotolia, which showcases ten digital artists from around the world over the course of ten months. For its second year in a row, Fotolia’s TEN campaign has shared the work of digital and graphic artists worldwide, by allowing users to download the source files, in order to learn how the artworks were created.
Fotolia’s TEN contest invites digital artists – professionals and aficionados alike - to challenge the year’s artists on any one of the season’s creative themes, for a grand prize worth over R1 million that includes a number of prizes and an international promotional campaign assisted by Fotolia.
Participants have a month, from 10 January to 10 February 2014 to post their art work on Facebook, using a minimum of three of the Fotolia images used by the artists during the campaign.
Internet users around the world will decide on the winners by selecting ten winners – one for each theme – who will then be put through to a jury comprised of the TEN Season 2 artists, Fotolia staff, as well as members of TEN production partner, Gang Corporate. The grand prize winner will receive an international promotional campaign worth over R 1 million and the chance to see his or her work published in prestigious international design magazines.
Overall winner will receive:
- A Wacom Intuos Pro M Special Edition tablet
- An Adobe Creative Cloud subscription for a year
- A Westcott Erin Manning Home Studio Lighting Kit
- A Westcott 30" 5-in-1 Reflector
- An EIZO Color Edge CG246 24.1 inch Monitor
- An Exaprint LED light box
- Template Monster template (single site license) and customisation services worth R5 000
- A year-long subscription to Fotolia.com (100 downloads per month)
- Full TEN Collection S1 and S2 packs
The other nine category winners will each receive:
- A Wacom Intuos Pro M tablet
- An Adobe Creative Cloud 3 month subscription
- A Westcott reflector
- A Exaprint painter's canvas 100 x 100cm
- 250 Exaprint gecko flyers 10 x 15cm
- A Template Monster template (single site license)
- A three-month subscription to Fotolia.com (25 downloads per month)
- Full TEN Collection S1 and S2 full packs
The creative themes
- Engineering dreams
- Myth in motion
- Pump up the Colour
- You can't stop the music
- Animal instinct
- Through time
- Unknown destination
- Mixed message
- Love at first sight
- Game on
The results of TEN Season 2’s contest will be announced on the event’s Facebook page on 19 February 2014.