1. What items would you put into a time capsule?
2. If you were told that you had to live inside a work of art, which would you choose?
The Sistine Chapel or Paris Hilton.
3. How do you define creative success?
Creative success, if it even exists, seems quite fleeting.
4. What makes you laugh out loud?
Jokes in bad taste.
5. How old were you when you made your first design and what was it?
I don’t know.
6. Are there certain characteristics that all creative possess?
Not to my knowledge.
7. What is the question you ask yourself the most?
How can I push it further?
8. What is something that you have learnt in the past five years?
I learnt that I’m still an idiot.
9. In your subjective view, what makes a piece of design good?
If the intentions were right.
10. What do you do on Sundays?
Spend all day with Ella.
11. Who in the world, dead or alive, would you most like to have a drink with?
Kafka and Einstein together, and I wouldn’t say a word.
12. Do you have a creative muse?
13. What is the best creative advice you have ever received?
Its hard work.
14. How do you deal with failure?
15. Which qualities do you most admire in others?
Contentment and independence of social norms.
16. Summer or winter?
Both, of course.
17. What is something you know you do differently to most people?
I am not aware of anything that I "do differently".
18. What has been your favourite project to date?
Usually it’s a very recent or even current project. I tend to forget quite quickly.
19. Which superhero do you identify with?
20. Can design save the world?
Design, yes. Graphic design, no.
To see more of Karlssonwilker's work, watch their speaker presentation.