1. What would you like to have written in your obituary?
He never stopped having fun.
2. How do you deal with failure?
I do my best to learn from my mistakes and move on. I really do believe the biggest failure is not trying at all.
3. What would you save from your burning house?
My external hard drive that backs up my digital life. I'm a big believer in converting everything to bits. Digital storage keeps getting cheaper and cheaper. I also have a second hard drive backed up elsewhere in case of fire, flood or theft. But it's not backed up daily, so I'd grab the one next to my computer if I had the chance.
4. Who in the world, dead or alive, would you most like to have dinner with?
Wayne Coyne from the Flaming Lips.
5. What's one thing that you haven't done that you would still really like to do?
I'd like to hang glide. I wish I had para-glided off of Lion's Head when I was in Cape Town.
6. What advice would you give wannabe actors?
Don't wait for someone to give you a break. Create your own break. Document your talent and put it online for all to see.
7. What always makes you laugh out loud?
Inside jokes and bits with friends.
8. What's the one gadget that you can't live without?
I love my iPhone. I can't wait until I can upgrade to whatever fancy new one comes out in the summer.
9. Winter or summer?
It depends on where you are. In New York both are pretty awful. I might actually say winter just because it gets so humid here in the summer.
10. What's been your own favourite project to date?
Probably my U2 hoax:
11. What is the question you ask yourself the most?
What should I have for lunch?
12. Which animal do you most identify with?
I love dogs. English Bulldogs and Basset Hounds in particular.
13. What's your favourite film?
Waiting for Guffman.
14. What is your present state of mind?
The calm before the storm. I have a big project in the can that I'm releasing next week.
15. What is something you know you do differently to most people?
I think I'm more organised than most. I enjoy producing and planning complex things, even if they are completely ridiculous and silly.
16. Which superhero do you most identify with?
I'm not really into comic books or superheros. I'm more of a Trekkie. So I'll say Jean Luc Picard.
17. What qualities do you most admire in others?
I admire people who are loyal, dependable and funny.
18. Are you a morning person?
No. I get up at about 10:30AM every morning. I get cranky when it has to be earlier. I have too many comedy shows late at night!
19. What does water taste like?
20. What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?
I snuck up onto the High Line twice in 2005. It's now an elevated park open to the public, but back then it was an abandoned above-ground railroad track. It's on the west side in New York. It was illegal to go up there, but I managed to sneak up a couple of times with friends. It was gorgeous. An overgrown decaying structure in the middle of the city.