Exhibitor bookings have opened for the 2012 Design Indaba Expo at the rock-bottom prices of 2011.
A powerful boost to the local design community, 2011’s stand rates will continue to apply to exhibitors in 2012. Additionally, if exhibitors book and pay before 31 August 2011 they will also be eligible for the Early Bird rates.
Running from Friday 2 to Sunday 4 March 2012, Design Indaba Expo is a world-class design event where designers from all creative disciplines can showcase and trade their goods, meet like-minded people and socialise with their customer base. It offers a unique exposure opportunity.
Under the spotlight
- Three days of trading
- 38 000 visitors through the doors
- Over 350 media representatives
- Media coverage to the tune of R29 million
- A listing in the Visitor’s Guide
Improved business savvy
- Over 400 local and international buyers
- R142 million in business sales
- Help contribute R261.5 million to the national GDP
- Online business profile with link to your website
- Exhibitor-only presentations by international speakers
Be seen all year
- Representation on the Cape Town Design Route map
- Insert in printed version of the Buyers Guide
- Additional earning potential throughout the year by selling on the Design Indaba online shop
- Discounted rates to advertise on www.designindaba.com
Just for exhibitors
- A free ticket to the bigger-than-big Design Indaba Party
- 20% discount on a Design Indaba Conference ticket
- Exclusive invitations to the Design Indabar events
No bigger design event in Africa than the Design Indaba Expo, exhibitors should book now for the chance to display their creative talent and avoid disappointment.
Contact Bev Cupido on 021 465 9966, 082 832 3405 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot.