Part of the Project
Entries are now open for the Design Indaba Expo 2014 Innovation Award, sponsored by Adams&Adams. With only a few short weeks until Expo kicks off, we are getting excited to see what amazing new work our 2014 Exhibitors have created.
Innovation is survival. It takes imagination and experimentation. We plan to reward that process with a prize of R50 000 for one exhibitor with exemplary powers of invention. We want to see the products that you have taken a risk on, and poured your heart and soul into their creation.
The winning product must:
- be original
- be on display at the Expo
- be manufacturable
- present a significantly new direction for the designer
- make a notable contribution to SA design
- have launched in the past year (after Design Indaba Expo 2013)
- demonstrate exceptional skill and workmanship
The competition is fierce, the work is hard, but the pay-off is worth it.
Deadline for application is Monday 17 February 2014.
To submit your entry form or for any questions, email Kim Seeliger, Expo Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.