Source the latest and best in home-grown, high-end South African design at our exclusive Buyers and Media Preview on Thursday 1 March 2012, the day before the event opens to the public.
Meet our exhibitors (almost 400 in 2011) and browse their latest new designs at your leisure in this first, one-day event set aside specifically for international and local buyers and media.
The Buyer Registration Fee includes:
- Access to the Expo for four days
- Special accommodation rates
- Buyers Guide, Cape Town Design Route map and handy info all in one Buyers Pack
- A one-year subscription to Design Indaba magazine (per company)
- Accreditation by name, company and country for easy interaction
Register now for a hassle-free, stimulating Design Indaba experience!
The 2012 Buyers Registration Process:
- Click here to go to the Buyer Registration Page, choose a payment method, fill in the form and submit.
- We will then send you regular updates on the Design Indaba Expo 2012, including new exhibitors, product launches, show schedules etc.
- Upon arrival in Cape Town on 1 March 2012, proceed to the Buyers Registration Desk at the CTICC to receive your accreditation and pack, and then simply enjoy the Design Indaba experience.
For buyer information please contact Shaunnelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 21 465 9966.
For media information please contact Maciek at email@example.com or +27 21 465 9966.