It’s all things bright and beautiful at the Flower Safari exhibition in Cape Town.
A variety of art forms will be on display, from flower vases to photography to fashion and jewellery - there is something for all tastes and types.
- Ami Ellenbogen; food and furniture designer
- Elsabé Milandr with ink on paper paintings and drawings
- Emalie Bingham; drawing and sculpture installation designer
- Jessicah Pedersen; functional vases and utensils designer
- Julia Merrett; photographer
- Kirsty Rielly who expresses fragility and femininity through sewing
- Mariah Breitenberg; space and event creator
- Nix Davies; conceptual artist and founder of Let There Be Light
Flower Safari will be on show until 25 November 2012.