"Take a little more time," Mingo Lamberti have announced. The new deadline for “Made in China” submissions is Monday 7 September 2009.
“Made in China” is inspired by an overflowing rice bowl full of tradition, culture and kitsch imitations. Designers are invited to snap open their chopsticks and use this Eastern country as inspiration for designing an original, inspiring print for the front panel of a T-shirt.
Winning designs will be made into Mingo Lamberti’s seventh range of limited-edition T-shirts, unveiled at a gallery evening in Cape Town and published in Design Indaba magazine. Designers will be interviewed in Design Times and receive Biblioteq and Vida vouchers.
- Include the words Mingo Lamberti in the design, but keep it small
- Maximum four colours per design and two colour versions of the design should also be provided.
- Supply a 72dpi jpeg no larger than A4.
- Final artwork will be requested.
- Judges decision is final. All winning artwork remains property of Mingo Lamberti.
Submission deadline for entries is now Monday 7 September 2009. Winners will be announced at a gallery evening in Cape Town on 20 November.