Featuring only the very best, original and high-quality South African design, Design Indaba Expo has established itself as the premier showcase of design, creativity and innovation on the sub-continent.
Next year – 2014 – will be no different, and promises to be bigger, bolder and better than ever before… and a brilliant buying experience!
As Cape Town heralds the title of World Design Capital 2014, Design Indaba Expo, which takes place at the Cape Town International Convention Centre from Friday 28 February to Sunday 2 March 2014, will be right on the pulse of the most exciting design the city has on offer.
The buyer registration fee of R220 gives you:
- Access to an exclusive Buyers Day on Thursday 27 February, a day before the event opens to the public
- Full accreditation to the entire show (Friday 28 February to
Sunday 2 March)
- A free Buyers Guide (valued at R100) with useful information and exhibitor contact details
- Invitation to an exclusive Buyers Breakfast on Thursday 27 February
- Special deals on accommodation in the city
- Regular updates on South African design from Design Indaba
Who can be an official buyer?
Representatives from companies who retail or buy any form of design products through a physical or online store. Buyers will be required to submit a business card at the entrance. For an additional fee of R75 additional buyers from the same company can register.
To register as an official Design Indaba Expo buyer, please click here and follow the steps.
For more info, please contact Meagan Poole on +27 21 465 9966 or email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you as a buyer to Design Indaba Expo 2014.