Design Indaba Expo 2010 runs from 26 to 28 February with an exclusive Buyers Preview on Thursday 25 February from 2pm to 6pm.
Come to Design Indaba Expo to source extraordinary South African products from more than 260 exhibitors from across the creative industries, including visual art, architecture, advertising, craft, fashion, film and video, industrial design, jewellery, music, new media, performance, photography, product design and publishing.
Design Indaba Expo only promotes creative products conceived and manufactured in South Africa. Accordingly, community development initiatives and fair trade products play a big part.
Keeping abreast of the zeitgeist, more and more local and international buyers have been making Design Indaba Expo their primary sourcing destination.
We look forward to hosting you in the magnificent mother city of Cape Town!
Come and meet new and old exhibitors, as well as interact with existing suppliers. You will be exposed to the current industry trends and exclusive product launches. Find new ranges, talk business and place orders.
INTERESTING FACT: In an external economic impact assessment, conducted by the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business, the total contribution to the GDP by the 2009 Design Indaba is estimated at R191.9-million. Business orders of R113.1-million make the most significant contribution.
Official Design Indaba buyers get access to:
- The exclusive buyers’ welcoming event and preview of the Design Indaba Expo floor.
- Access to the buyer-only mornings: Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8am – 10am every morning.
- Free access on all three days of the show simply by wearing your buyer accreditation.
- A buyer’s pack with additional information and resources on the Design Indaba, exhibitors and Cape Town.
- Communication on hotels and special accommodation offers for Design Indaba buyers as arranged by Cape Town Tourism.
- An opportunity to explore the Cape Town Design Route to visit the stores and studios of our exhibitors.
- The official buyer programme for 2010 with dates and times will only be communicated to registered buyers.
- Click here to register!
Who will be accepted as an official buyer? Representatives from companies who retail or buy any form of design products through a physical or online store. Buyers must arrange their own transport and accommodation. Design Indaba reserves the right to refuse anyone official buyer status.
For more information contact Caryn van Rooyen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +27 21 465 9966.