1. Do you recycle?
2. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
3. What's the question you ask yourself the most?
How do I solve this?
4. To which faults do you feel the most indulgent?
5. Summer or winter?
6. What are you reading at the moment?
A classic. Jurassic Park - The Lost World.
7. What's been your favourite project to date?
Probably my pillowcase project, Sweet Dreams.
8. What are your thoughts on the South African design industry?
Exciting, growing and lots to offer.
9. What does water taste like?
10. If you had to live inside a work of art, which would it be and why?
Any Where's Wally? artwork.
11. Who in the world would you most like to have a meal with?
I really would like to have a meal with Megatron. True.
12. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
Yes, all the time. Most great ideas come from insanity.
13. What's one thing you know you do differently to most people?
Most of the time, I only eat with a fork with any food.
14. What's your favourite place in the world?
15. What would you save from your burning house?
Probably my Mac.
16. What do you do on Sundays?
I have as much fun as possible to suppress Monday.
17. What does creative success mean to you?
Content with yourself.
18. Do you have a favourite gadget?
19. Are you a morning person?
I have to be, else I'll never get to work.
20. What qualities do you most admire in others?
Respect, patience and willing to teach.